Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Terms and conditions
Definitions and applicability
In these terms and conditions, the terms below have the meaning indicated:
- Order: an order for a Product by a Customer;
- Tinne+Mia: Tinne+Mia, Zandbergweg 89, 4818LK, Breda, email@example.com
- Customer: a natural person who visits the Web Shop or places or wishes to place an Order, not acting in the scope of trading, commercial or professional activities;
- Agreement: the purchase agreement of a Product by the Customer via the Web Shop;
- Product/Products: the product(s) that Tinne+Mia offers for sale in the Web Shop;
- Web Shop: the web shop under the domain name shop: Tinne-mia.nl
These terms and conditions apply to every use of the Web Shop, every offer of Tinne+Mia in the Web Shop, every purchase of Products via the Web Shop and all Agreements concluded and to be concluded between Tinne+Mia and the Customer and associated obligations.
Use of the Web Shop
The Web Shop may only be used by Customers.
By using the Web Shop, the Customer agrees:
- only to use the Web Shop for legitimate purposes or Orders;
- not to use the Web Shop in the scope of trading, commercial or professional activities;
- to keep his or her (login) data of the Web Shop confidential and not to provide these data to third parties;
- not to place any false or fraudulent Orders;
- to provide Tinne+Mia the correct (contact) information truthfully and exactly;
- that these general terms and conditions apply.
- Illustrations of the Products in the Web Shop are indicative. Colours on the Customer’s computer display may differ from the Product’s colours. Sizes specified in the Web Shop are also indicative.
- All offers are without obligation; an Order only binds Tinne+Mia after Tinne+Mia has accepted the Order.
- Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer of Products do not bind Tinne+Mia.
- The price of the Products is the price specified in the Web Shop, unless an obvious error is involved.
- In the event of obvious errors in prices, Tinne+Mia will inform the Customer who placed an order of this as soon as possible. The Customer will then have the possibility to confirm the Order at the corrected price or to cancel the Order. In the event that Tinne+Mia fails to contact the Customer, the amount paid by the Customer will be refunded.
- Product prices include any applicable VAT, but do not include shipping costs. The shipping costs will be added to the total amount. The amount of the shipping costs is clearly specified during the order process. For Orders with a value of more than €150.00, Tinne+Mia will not charge any shipping costs if the order is to be sent to an address within Europe. If the Order is to be sent to an address outside Europe, Tinne+Mia will not charge any shipping costs if the value of the Order exceeds €500.00.
- Prices can be changed at any time. Except for what is stipulated in article 'Use of the Web Shop', this will not affect the Orders that Tinne+Mia has confirmed.
Establishment of the Agreement
- An Order is placed by the Customer completing the order process in the Web Shop.
- Subject to what is stipulated under the article 'Offers', an Agreement is established once Tinne+Mia has electronically confirmed the receipt of an Order and the Customer has satisfied the conditions stipulated with the Order.
- In the event that Tinne+Mia has valid reasons for not entering into the Agreement, it is entitled to refuse an Order or to stipulate special conditions for fulfilment.
- Subject to what is stipulated in Article 'Establishment of the Agreement', Tinne+Mia will offer the accepted Orders to the postal service as quickly as possible within one workday after receipt of the payment, unless a different delivery term has been agreed upon. In the event that the delivery suffers delays or an Order cannot be fulfilled or can only be partially fulfilled, the Customer will be notified of this no later than three days after he or she placed the Order. In that case, the Customer is entitled to dissolve the Agreement at no cost.
- Following dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, Tinne+Mia will immediately repay the amount that the Customer paid.
- We accept payments via Ideal (Netherlands), Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Cartes Bancaires, Belfius, KBC, Bancontact / Mister Cash Giropay, Sofort banking.
- For some payment methods, costs may be charged to the customer. These costs are always mentioned in advance at the Check Out.
- The Customer makes the payment in accordance with the payment methods offered in the order procedure and in accordance with the conditions stipulated.
- The Customer must immediately notify Tinne+Mia of any inaccuracies in payment information that he or she has provided or specified.
- In the event that the Customer fails to pay, any extrajudicial collection costs will be charged.
Retention of title
- The title to Products only passes to the Customer after the purchase amount has been paid in full.
- The Customer can submit complaints per e-mail to be sent to webshop@Tinne-mia.nl. Tinne+Mia will handle complaints within five working days.
Right of withdrawal
- During a reflection period of fourteen days (hereinafter: the “Reflection Period”), the Customer can dissolve the Agreement without giving any reasons (hereinafter: the “Right of Withdrawal”).
- The Reflection Period commences on the day on which the Customer or a third party designated by the Customer received the Product. In the event that the Customer ordered several Products in the same Order, the Reflection Period commences on the day on which the Customer or the third party designated by the Customer received the last Product.
- During the Reflection Period, the Customer will handle the Products, the packaging and the labels with care. The Customer will only unpack or use the Product to the extent required to determine the nature and characteristics of the Product. The starting point in this is that the Customer may only use and inspect the Product as is customary in a physical shop.
- The Customer is liable for any decrease in value of the Product that results from any handling by the Customer in breach of the previous paragraph.
- In the event that the Customer wishes to exercise his or her Right of Withdrawal, a return always needs to be digitally registered and sent in accordance with the return procedure, otherwise the refund can be delayed.
- The Customer returns the Product in perfect state (including the labels) as quickly as possible, but in any event within the Reflection Period, to the following address: De Nederlandse e-warehousing, Zandbergweg 89, 4818LK, Breda.
- The Customer returns the Product together with all accessories delivered, in the original condition and packaging.
- After 14 working days Tinne+Mia assumes that the customer has agreed to the order.
- Tinne+Mia will not accept return shipments if the Customer fails to satisfy the conditions stipulated in this article.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the Right of Withdrawal fall on the Customer.
- Shipping costs on returned goods are for account by the customer. We advise you to provide the return shipment with a tracking number.
- Tinne+Mia is not responsible for damage, theft or loss of return shipments.
- Tinne+Mia will process return shipments within five working days after receipt and will send the Customer a confirmation e-mail regarding this. If the Customer failed to provide all the information required based on this article, the processing by Tinne+Mia may take longer.
- Tinne+Mia compensates the Customer for all payments, including any delivery costs that Tinne+Mia charged for the returned Product if the entire order of which the returned Product is part of is cancelled, immediately but within thirty days following the day on which the Customer reports the cancellation to Tinne+Mia.
- For the repayment, Tinne+Mia uses the same account number that the Customer used for his or her payment, unless agreed otherwise. The repayment does not result in any costs for the Customer.
- Products that the Customer purchased in the Web Shop can only be returned in the manner stipulated in these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the Customer has chosen a more expensive delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery, Tinne+Mia will not repay the additional costs of the more expensive method.
- In case of complaints always first contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Defective items are exchanged for the same type of product in the same color and size, depending on availability. Refunds for defective items will be made within the 30 day period after delivery.
- By providing his or her (personal) data, the Customer agrees that Tinne+Mia may use these data to contact the Customer and process the data as described in the privacy statement.
- In the event that one of these terms and conditions is null or voidable, this will not influence the other terms and conditions.
- Tinne+Mia is entitled to review and amend these general terms and conditions at any time. The general terms and conditions are published here.
- All Agreements and these terms and conditions are governed exclusively by Dutch law.